Friday, February 13, 2009

COLLECTION CHAKA KHAN



CHAKA KHAN - Classikhan - 2004


1 . Hey Big Spender
2 . Hazels Hips
3 . The Best Is Yet To Come
4 . Crazy
5 . I'm In The Mood For Love
6 . Is That All There Is?
7 . Stormy Weather
8 . Round Midnight
9 . Teach Me Tonight
10 . To Sir With Love
11 . Diamonds Are Forever
12 . Goldfinger
13 . I Believe

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Classikhan - 2004

CHAKA KHAN - Live at the Jazz channel - 2000



1 . Them There Eyes
2 . My Funny Valentine
3 . Man From Mars
4 . High Wire (The Aerialist)
5 . I Loves You Porgy
6 . I'll Be Around
7 . Reconsider
8 . The End Of A Love Affair
9 . Love Me Still

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Live at the Jazz channel - 2000

CHAKA KHAN - Epiphany: The Best Of Chaka Khan - 1999



1 . Ain't Nobody
2 . Papillon (Aka Hot Butterfly)
3 . Tell Me Something Good (Live)
4 . I Feel For You
5 . I Know You, I Live You
6 . I'm Every Woman
7 . Love Me Still
8 . The End Of A Love Affair
9 . And The Melody Still Lingers On (Night In Tunisia)
10 . Through The Fire
11 . What Cha' Gonna Do For Me
12 . Everywhere
13 . Never Miss The Water feat Me'Shell Ndegeocello
14 . Somethin' Deep
15 . Your Love Is All I Know
16 . Every Little Thing

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Epiphany: The Best Of Chaka Khan - 1999


CHAKA KHAN - Come 2 My House - 1998



1 . Come
2 My House2 . (Intro)
3 . This Crazy Life Of Mine
4 . Betcha I
5 . Spoon
6 . Pop My Clutch
7 . Journey 2 The Center Of Your Heart
8 . I'll Never B Another Fool
9 . Democrazy
10 . I Remember U
11 . Reconsider (U Betta)
12 . Don't Talk 2 Strangers
13 . Hair
14 . The Drama

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Come 2 My House - 1998

CHAKA KHAN - The Woman I Am - 1992



1 . Everything Changes
2 . Give Me All
3 . Telephone
4 . Keep Givin' Me Lovin'
5 . Facts Of Love
6 . Love You All My Lifetime
7 . I Want
8 . You Can Make The Story Right
9 . Be My Eyes
10 . This Time
11 . The Woman I Am
12 . Love With No Strings
13 . Don't Look At Me That Way

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - The Woman I Am - 1992

CHAKA KHAN - Life Is A Dance - The Remix Project - 1989



1 . Life Is A Dance (By David Morales)
2 . I Know You, I Live You (By Tony Humphries)
3 . This Is My Night (By Marley Marl)
4 . Eye To Eye (By Paul Simpson)
5 . Slow Dancin' (By Hank Shocklee & Eric Sadler)
6 . Fate (By Winston Jones & David Shaw)
7 . I'm Every Woman (By Dancin' Danny D)
8 . One Million Kisses (By Winston Jones & David Shaw)
9 . Ain't Nobody (By Frankie Knuckles)
10 . Clouds (By Robert Clivilles & David Cole)
11 . I Feel For You (By Paul Simpson)

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Life Is A Dance - The Remix Project - 1989

CHAKA KHAN - Destiny - 1986



1 . Love Of A Lifetime
2 . Earth To Mickey
3 . Watching The World
4 . The Other Side Of The World
5 . My Destiny
6 . I Can't Be Loved
7 . It's You
8 . So Close
9 . Tight Fit
10. Who's It Gonna Be
11 . Coltrane Dreams

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Destiny - 1986

CHAKA KHAN - I Feel For You- 1984



1 . This Is My Night
2 . Stronger Than Before
3 . My Love Is Alive
4 . Eye To Eye
5 . La Flamme
6 . I Feel For You
7 . Hold Her
8 . Through The Fire
9 . Caught In The Act
10 . Chinatown

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - I Feel For You- 1984

CHAKA KHAN - Echoes Of An Era - 1982



1 . Them There Eyes
2 . All Of Me
3 . I Mean You
4 . I Love You Porgy
5 . Take The ''A'' Train
6 . I Hear Music
7 . Hire Wire - The Aerialist
8 . All Of Me (Alt. Take)
9 . Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Echoes Of An Era - 1982

CHAKA KHAN - Chaka Khan - 1982


1 . Tearin' It Up
2 . Slow Dancin'
3 . Best In The West
4 . Got To Be There
5 . BeBop medley: Hot House
6 . Twisted
7 . So Not To Worry
8 . Pass It On (A Sure Thing) (Pasa Lo Esta Seguro)

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Chaka Khan - 1982

CHAKA KHAN - What Cha' Gonna Do For Me - 1981



1 . We Can Work It Out
2 . What Cha' Gonna Do For Me
3 . I Know You, I Live You
4 . Any Old Sunday
5 . We Got Each Other
6 . And The Melody Still Lingers On (Night In Tunisia)
7 . Night Moods
8 . Heed The Warning
9 . Father He Said
10 . Fate
11 . I Know You, I Live You (Reprise)

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - What Cha' Gonna Do For Me - 1981

CHAKA KHAN - Chaka - 1978



1 . I'm Every Woman
2 . Love Has Fallen On Me
3 . Roll Me Through The Rushes
4 . Sleep On It5 . Life Is A Dance
6 . We Got The Love
7 . Some Love
8 . A Woman In A Man's World
9 . The Message In The Middle Of The Bottom
10 . I Was Made To Love Him

DOWNLOAD-CHAKA KHAN - Chaka - 1978

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the Chaka Khan, love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bom material,parabéns.
    visite me please
    www.ce-arcodavelha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked collections you have. Thanks very much for sharing.

    BTW, this one is offline :
    CHAKA KHAN - I Feel For You- 1984

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito grato...

    Chaka Khan é Tudo...

    Abraços

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thanks for sharing btw I am using similar samples to Chaka Khan
    www.lucidsamples.com

    ReplyDelete